Manage Queries via One-Stop Interface
Forget about scattered widget settings. Query Builder stands for centralized approach, improved site performance & advanced query setup.
Improved site perfomance
Advanced Query Settings
Add a dynamic tag to the fields to show the results count.
Output content based on the “Query Has Items” condition.
Use Dynamic Data
Embed the needed macros in the Query Builder fields.
See queried results right on the Query Builder settings page.
Query Any & All Data Types
Showcase sorted posts by multiple parameters
Query one or several custom post types at once & display them anywhere site-wide.
- Query by Post Status and Order by post meta
- Use Meta Query to compare given data type values
- Query posts by terms and hierarchical taxonomies
- Set year, month, day, and comparison operators
Total query number
Set Order by
Term and Parameter
Display Query Results
via Elementor or Gutenberg
Smart Posts List
Smart Posts List
Benefit by seamless integration
Query Builder is fully compatible with JetPlugins and WooCommerce allowing you to query any type of data in the listing.
30 days money-back guarantee
- 150 widgets included
- 20 JetPlugins
- 1-year product updates
- 1-year of Zoom & Chat support
For more details on the Subscription proceed to the Pricing page
Find Out More About Query Builder
- JetEngine: Query Builder Overview
- JetEngine: Query Builder Posts Query Type
- JetEngine: Query Builder Terms Query Type
- JetEngine: Query Builder Users Query Type
- JetEngine: Query Builder Comments Query Type
- JetEngine: Query Builder SQL Query Type
- JetEngine: Query Builder REST API Query Type
- JetEngine: Query Builder CCT Query Type
- JetEngine: Query Builder WC Product Query Type
- JetEngine: Setting Calculated Columns and Grouping Results for SQL Query
- JetEngine: Query Count Dynamic Tag Settings Overview
- JetEngine: How to apply Query Count dynamic tag in the Dynamic Visibility
- JetEngine: Macros for WordPress Relations